ESI provides structural design and analysis services for a wide spectrum of projects ranging from specialized services on "mega projects" to small structures requiring special expertise. One of our areas of expertise is the design of strong floors and strong walls for structural testing laboratories.
We serve architects, engineers, industrial clients and others needing high force structures, dynamic analysis, unique equipment foundations and other special structures. We have a broad range of qualifications in advanced analysis, structural design and foundation engineering.
ESI has expertise in the following areas of structural analysis and design:
- Finite Element Analysis: seismic, response spectrum, harmonic and non-linear FEA.
- Design of high force structures, including strong floors and strong walls.
- Analysis and design for the nuclear industry (NRC, NOG-1 & CMAA).
- Mass concrete design.
- Soil dynamics.
- Foundations for dynamic equipment.
- Equipment and material failure analysis.
- Structures for vibration isolation and mitigation.
- Semiconductor cleanroom structures.
- Construction documents.
- Troubleshooting and forensic analysis.
Synergy with our vibration control, noise control and monitoring expertise gives ESI a unique capability within the industry, allowing us to offer integrated services to our clients.